Hey hi. There's something about me that I really have to say here. I love writing. A lot. Well, its kinda obvious since I blog 'cause the weird rule of blogging is you will never end up blogging if you don't like writing. SO yeah! And as writing goes viral in me, the Virus might as well turn me around and get me some writer's block. Typical. So, when something like that happens, I normally blog something that I have written previously like some of my stories and all. Oh, well I do write poems and songs too, but have never revealed them to anyone. Yet :)
So, since I am suffering from severe writer's block and coincidentally found a story I wrote for my college paper, I thought it would be wonderful to post it here! Yeay. So I will post it in my next post :)
THE END.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment